About the position
As a Workplace Engineer you will serves as the technical point of contact for enhancing or building or improve functionality in regards to Digital workplace.
In this position, you will be a part of the End User and Connectivity team which consist of 9 employees that work very close together.
The holder of this position will be responsible for:
- Apply engineering principles and technical knowledge to the design Digital Workplace
- Deliver subject matter expert knowledge on Digital Workplace
- Develop, install, maintain and operate Digital Workplace environments.
- Continuous optimization of the Digital workplace environments.
- Drive development of the environment from Enterprise selected software towards the OpenSource options.
- Development of needed workflows and maintain system configurations
- Monitor quality through statistical process control and other verification processes.
- Provides technical knowledge to increase efficiency of the processes.
We believe that you have the following technical qualifications:
Experience within – but not limed to – the logical elements of:
- User devices including desktop, laptop and mobile devices,
- Microsoft and Apple OSIX operating systems
- A Microsoft office productivity and collaboration environment
- Information security (in collaboration with Information Security department)
- User identity management
- Remote device management
- Mobile device management
- Workplace support process definitions
- Workplace support service management applications and monitoring
- Virtual desktop environments for remote partners access
In addition to the above, it is desirable that you have:
-Strong experience from large scale IT and strong insight into Cloud paradigm and DevOps
-Strong knowledges about Workplace technologies
-Knowledges in some programming languages (Java or Python) and Script languages (JS or bash, perl)
In addition to the above you actively look for ways to improve process efficiencies and effectiveness.
Furthermore, you’re not afraid to look at things from different angles and accept there’s something new for you to learn or consider. You also think analytically to identify gaps and to apply systems thinking.
We look forward to your application! Please submit it via the link below. As the selection takes place on an ongoing basis, we urge you to apply as soon as possible, but no later than 2022-12-31.
Please note that we do not accept applications via email.
We look forward to receiving your application!