As Cloud Engineer you will, together with the team, support the Infrastructure transformation in line with the IT architecture and roadmaps towards the strategic IT direction. Furthermore, you will, in collaboration with internal teams, develop according to the defined roadmap and initiatives, as well as develop key capabilities required to make our IT more agile and speedy. You will also support in daily operations.
You will be a part of the Cloud Services team which consists of 11 employees and consultants that work very close together both on daily business as usual tasks as well as strategic initiatives.
About the position
Cloud engineer is responsible for securing RTS customers cloud transformation journey with development of services and tools to support and simplify application deployments.
The responsibility is shared within an agile DevOps team securing the end-to-end life-cycle of cloud platform and services.
You should have a passion for cloud computing, rapid service delivery, self-service, elasticity and automation.
The holder of this position is responsible for:
- Supporting the Infrastructure transformation to support the IT architecture and roadmaps towards the strategic IT direction.
- Collaboration with internal teams to develop on the defined roadmap and initiatives.
- Develop key capabilities required to make IT more agile and speedy.
We believe that you have the following technical qualifications:
- Strong insight into Cloud paradigm and DevOps (agile)
- OS and Middleware experience
- System administration experience
- Script languages – JS, bash, perl
- Automation/Orchestration – Ansible, puppet, chef,
- Cloud technologies– Azure, AWS, vCloud Director, OpenStack
- Infrastructure technologies – Compute, Network and Storage
In addition to the above, it is desirable that you have:
- Strong experience from large scale IT (Infrastructure and software engineering)
- Experience with API:er
- Experience with Kubernetes
You have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or something similar.
In addition to the above, you have strong verbal and written communication skills and actively look for ways to improve process efficiencies and effectiveness. In this role, you will cooperate and coordinate across internal and external organizations.
You will need to have strong verbal and written communication skills in English and fluent in Swedish or Danish.
We look forward to your application! Please submit it via the link below. As the selection takes place on an ongoing basis, we urge you to apply as soon as possible, but no later than 2022-11-07.
Please note that we do not accept applications via email.
We look forward to receiving your application!